Do you want to enhance your team’s performance, create memories that bond your employees together, ignite performance and/or just have a good time laughing with colleagues?
If so, Baltimore Dragon Boat Club is a perfect solution for you.
When you work together as a team, you can accomplish so much more.
Working as a team with your fellow paddlers to propel the boat forward keeps everyone focused on what is important. The whole is always greater than the sum of its parts. If everyone is paddling at their own speed and with their own technique, the boat will not move smooth and efficiently. It’s only when everyone is focused on the end goal, paddling at the same rate, with a synchronized stroke, that the boat performs like an efficient machine, and you achieve your end goal, driving (paddling in this case) towards achieving greatness.
The three most important skills for teamwork and collaboration:
Trust – Tolerance – Self-awareness
The lessons learned by dragon boating are invaluable, and you might even have a lot of fun along the way!
Experience Real Team Building with a Real Dragon Boat Team
Experience first-hand the greatest team sport yet.
This fast-paced program will teach you values of resilience, perseverance and teamwork that will build communication and break down barriers.
If your internal corporate team needs a fun team building activity, there is no other comparison to working together in a 46-foot-long dragon boat. Paddlers learn the art of syncing to make the boat glide after professional instruction and drills they can implement on the water and in the business environment. We can arrange a team building outing with your company/organization. It can be a standalone event or in conjunction with a conference or retreat. See what your team is made of when they race against each other on the water.
How dragon boating can help you achieve results for your team:
- Better communication with honest, positive dialogue.
- In a dragon boat, it doesn’t matter who you are. The only thing that matters is fulfilling your role and synchronizing with everyone else.
- Competition is healthy and gives purpose for trying harder.
- Using target goals to achieve maximum success.
- Focusing on a task that includes everyone counting on each other to bring their best effort.
- Building meaningful relationships.
- Improved energy level.
- Increased productivity.
- Builds strong, supportive relationships between co-workers
- Enhances work dynamics
- Renew energy and enthusiasm
- Instills a “Can Do” and positive mindset
- Aligns participants with the organizational goals and values
- Increases fitness level
- Improve communication
- Strengthen bonds
- Encourages teamwork
- Boosts social networking
- Opportunity to develop excellent physical and mental skills
- Foster camaraderie and most importantly we have loads of fun!
Our team promotes the sport of dragon boating throughout the Greater Baltimore area. We promote persons of all ages and nationalities in the development of healthy bodies and spirits through physical activity. We provide an atmosphere for the establishment and growth of friendship and teamwork.
Team Building Benefits
- Create memorable experiences with your colleagues
- Illustrate the importance of individual team member roles
- Take participants out of their comfort zones
- Manage resistance to change
- Boost team motivation and retention levels
- Improve communication and collaboration skills
- Promote self-development skills
To inquire about how we can help with your next team building activity, please complete this form: